Four up-and-coming chefs transform everyday ingredients into an extraordinary three-course meal in a three-round cooking competition. A panel of culinary experts determine which 'chef-testant' walks away with $10,000.
Premiered: January 13, 2009
Season 16, Episode 10 Walk on the Whelk Side
First Aired: August 6, 2013
Whelk snails and lemon bars are found in the appetizer baskets. For entrées, the chefs each show their personalities in lamb shawarma dishes; and the dessert round proves challenging with cucumber salad as the featured ingredient.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage