Boston Med 2010 | TV Show Watchlist
An eight-part documentary series about the staffs and patients at three Boston hospitals, filmed over four months at Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, and Children's Hospital Boston. Produced by Terence Wrong ('Hopkins 24/7').
Premiered: June 24, 2010
Season 1, Episode 3 Boston Med
First Aired: July 8, 2010
A neurosurgeon prepares for a risky operation to remove a cancerous tumor from a 29-year-old man's sinus cavities; a nurse reflects on treating a child in the ER; a first-year surgical resident attempts his first appendectomy, and discusses dating prospects with a colleague.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage