Blue's Clues 1996 | TV Show Watchlist
A live-action host and his animated blue puppy help kids use visual clues to solve puzzles in a delightful educational series for preschoolers. A series of five specials called `Blue's Room' began airing in 2004 as a spin-off from `Blue's Clues.'
Premiered: September 8, 1996
Season 1, Episode 4 Blue's Story Time
First Aired: September 29, 1996
Steve figures out what Blue's favorite story is. After Blue helps Pail and Shovel act out “Jack and Jill,” they help her with her photo album. Later, they decide which bowl belongs to each of the three bears.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood