The durable sitcom about a single mom who slings hash at Mel's Diner is based on the 1974 movie `Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore' and ran for nine seasons. The spinoff series `Flo,' with Polly Holliday, ran from 1980-81.
Premiered: August 31, 1976
Season 9, Episode 12 Alice Doesn't Work Here Anymore
First Aired: February 5, 1985
Conclusion. Whether Alice likes it or not---and she's not sure---country singer Travis Marsh (Kip Niven) gives her a chance to perform with him. Nick: Michael Durrell. Buford: Mickey Jones. Mel: Vic Tayback.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage