7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 11, Episode 9 Thanks and Giving
First Aired: November 26, 2006
Ruthie causes trouble at the airport on the return trip from Scotland. At home, Lucy tries to provide counseling for her flock, who are all concerned about Eric. But they're also worried about Lucy, who seems to be holding up too well. Meanwhile, the teens prepare a welcome-home surprise for the Camdens that involves an interesting list of props.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York