7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 6, Episode 6 Broken
First Aired: November 5, 2001
Lucy and Robbie argue over who should tell Mary about their emerging relationship, and Matt worries that a young woman in his study group might be a victim of physical abuse at the hands of her belligerent boyfriend. Elsewhere, Eric's sister shows up at the house with her toddler and annoys Annie as she tries to prepare a lesson for her class. Julie: Deborah Raffin. Hank: Ed Begley Jr. Lucy: Beverley Mitchell. Robbie: Adam LaVorgna. Matt: Barry Watson.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York