7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 4, Episode 3 Yak Sada
First Aired: October 4, 1999
Eric finds himself entangled in the thorny issue of gender roles when he fears a parishioner will ruin her life if she marries her adamantly chauvinistic fiancé. Meanwhile, Simon wants to drop out of home economics because he's the only boy and the best chef in class; and Mary tries to keep Annie from learning about Ruthie's new sport.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative