7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 5, Episode 18 Apologize
First Aired: April 23, 2001
The striking resemblance of Robbie's new friend, Marie, to Mary raises eyebrows among discerning Camdens. Annie's invitation for her to stay for dinner only makes things weirder. Back in Buffalo, unbeknownst to Robbie, Mary makes plans to meet her old boyfriend Wilson (Andrew Keegan) for the evening. And Matt meets Robbie's ex, Cheryl, at the restaurant where she works. Robbie: Adam LaVorgna. Matt: Barry Watson. Annie: Catherine Hicks.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative