7th Heaven 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy.
Premiered: September 18, 2006
Season 4, Episode 1 The Tattle-Tale Heart
First Aired: September 20, 1999
Eric and Annie strive to keep his visiting parents from discovering Julie's pregnancy, and Matt goes apartment hunting despite the fact that he doesn't have a job to pay the rent. Meanwhile, Lucy and Mary hatch a plan to get their hands on Matt's yet-to-be vacated bedroom.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood