A durable newsmagazine mixing investigative pieces with human-interest and celebrity features that's ABC's oldest prime-time series despite its notoriously rocky premiere. (Hosts Robert Hughes and Harold Hayes lasted only that one show.)
Premiered: June 6, 1978
Season 35, Episode 31 Heaven: Where Is It? How Do We Get There?
First Aired: December 22, 2005
A road map to the afterlife, as viewed by various religions, that also examines contrarian views of skeptics and neutral views of scientists. Included: interviews with Catholic, Protestant, Islamic and Jewish clergy; the Dalai Lama; and people who say they have had near-death experiences.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York