You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owners of such proprietary rights. TV Guide may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate privileges of and take other actions against any user who infringes the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the TV Guide website (the "Website") in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify TV Guide by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to TV Guide’s copyright agent set forth below:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification and description of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- The URL of the website or a complete description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
TV Guide Online Holdings LLC
11 West 42nd Street, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Phone Number: 212-626-2500
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org