Maybe because Masters of Horror sucks so very, very badly this season, Showtime, says the Hollywood Reporter, is developing a new spookfest - The Canyons, a spine-tingling soap opera from American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis and Dave Kalstein. In the proposed series, a group of presumably hot twenty- and thirtysomethings "encounter violent situations and anxieties that are briefly manifested as monsters." In other words, me, after watching another disappointing MOH.... According to Variety, Laura Linney has sealed a deal to star opposite Paul Giamatti in the HBO miniseries John Adams.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly