Maybe because Masters of Horror sucks so very, very badly this season, Showtime, says the Hollywood Reporter, is developing a new spookfest - The Canyons, a spine-tingling soap opera from American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis and Dave Kalstein. In the proposed series, a group of presumably hot twenty- and thirtysomethings "encounter violent situations and anxieties that are briefly manifested as monsters." In other words, me, after watching another disappointing MOH.... According to Variety, Laura Linney has sealed a deal to star opposite Paul Giamatti in the HBO miniseries John Adams.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life