Production on Treme's fourth and final season begin next week and filming shouldn't take too long: HBO only ordered five episodes of the New Orleans drama.Facebook page Friday evening. "Production on the 5-episode final season of Treme begins November 5th."When HBO announced it was renewing Treme for one final season, creator David Simon explained: "We are going to be back for a season 3.5. HBO, upon viewing the 10 that we gave them [for Season 3] and what we've done, they want to see the end of the story. They fought very hard to give us half a loaf. We're going to take it and run."Are you excited for the "half a loaf" final season of Treme?
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life