Production on Treme's fourth and final season begin next week and filming shouldn't take too long: HBO only ordered five episodes of the New Orleans drama.Facebook page Friday evening. "Production on the 5-episode final season of Treme begins November 5th."When HBO announced it was renewing Treme for one final season, creator David Simon explained: "We are going to be back for a season 3.5. HBO, upon viewing the 10 that we gave them [for Season 3] and what we've done, they want to see the end of the story. They fought very hard to give us half a loaf. We're going to take it and run."Are you excited for the "half a loaf" final season of Treme?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative