Yes, he crushed it with the now injured Alex Wong on So You Think You Can Dance's amazing hip-hop routine, and sure, his abs are sick. But that's not all the awe-inspiring all-star returnee (aka Stephen Boss) has going for him.
1. His star is rising. In addition to this month's Step Up 3-D (which will be showcased during tonight's episode), the charming freestyler will also be kicking it
on DVD this fall. Stomp the Yard 2 comes out September 21, says tWitch, adding that he "absolutely" has plans to do more movies.
2. He's got a geeky side. "It's an amped-up version of me," he says of his gadget-loving comic-book nerd character in Step Up 3-D. "Superman is my favorite."
3. He'd dance with a dude again. Despite his misgivings about pairing up for SYTYCD's first male competition duo ("When they told me I had Alex, I thought they were joking"), he's now down for more. "It'd be cool to dance with the b-boy [Jose]. Two hip-hoppers would be dope."
4. His passion is passing it on. "Teaching dance is what I like to do. In a classroom setting. Choreography? I dabble every now and then, so we'll see. I prefer teaching class [over] staging pieces."
5. He respects authority. "With Mia [Michaels] on the panel now, you know you better bring it 100 percent," he says of the judge most likely to keep it real. "If anyone is gonna be honest with you, it's gonna be her."