Clutch the (faux) pearls! Carson Kressley and his Queer Eye for the Straight Guy posse may be famous, but they ain't rich. According to TheSmokingGun.com, the Fab Five are only being paid $3,000 apiece per episode this year. What's more, the quartet are locked into six consecutive one-year renewal options, allowing for annual pay raises of just five percent. By the way, their perk-free deal dictates that whenever they travel, they must fly (horrors!) coach.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly