Aussie spitfire Russell Crowe who lost his beautiful mind when a TV producer cut his reading of a poem at last month's British Academy Film Awards was peeved all over again when the verse was excised from the broadcast in his native Australia. According to The Sun, Crowe was assured that his acceptance speech would not be edited again. Would someone please air this thing already?!?!
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly