A Louisiana judge has dismissed the lawsuit brought against Natural Born Killers director Oliver Stone by the family of a store clerk paralyzed in a shooting, The Associated Press reports. The suit was filed after the clerk's assailants, Sarah Edmondson and boyfriend Ben Darras, claimed they were inspired by the 1994 film, which features Juliette Lewis and Woody Harrelson as a couple on a crime spree.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York