A Louisiana judge has dismissed the lawsuit brought against Natural Born Killers director Oliver Stone by the family of a store clerk paralyzed in a shooting, The Associated Press reports. The suit was filed after the clerk's assailants, Sarah Edmondson and boyfriend Ben Darras, claimed they were inspired by the 1994 film, which features Juliette Lewis and Woody Harrelson as a couple on a crime spree.
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia