A Louisiana judge has dismissed the lawsuit brought against Natural Born Killers director Oliver Stone by the family of a store clerk paralyzed in a shooting, The Associated Press reports. The suit was filed after the clerk's assailants, Sarah Edmondson and boyfriend Ben Darras, claimed they were inspired by the 1994 film, which features Juliette Lewis and Woody Harrelson as a couple on a crime spree.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly