Never one to pull punches, radio bad boy Howard Stern called Cindy Margolis's new variety show "a nightmare" during a Monday morning on-air rant. "I'm the target audience and I couldn't even get through it," he said. "Do you think she honestly thinks that TV show's any good? God, she must be whacked out of her skull. I don't know what they were thinking." Sounds like somebody needs to remind Stern that his Saturday night show has been marketed as a companion to The Cindy Margolis Show by CBS's syndication arms Eyemark and King World.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life