The prosecution made a dramatic closing argument in the gun-possession and bribery trial of Sean "Puffy" Combs on Tuesday. As he began his summation, prosecutor Matthew Bogdanos played recordings of emergency phone calls made just after Combs's associate, Jamaal "Shyne" Barrow, opened fire in a Times Square nightclub back in Dec. 1999. Admonishing jurors not to be distracted by the defendant's celebrity, Bogdanos said: "I played the tape for you as a reminder that this is not the Puff Daddy trial. This is not the Jennifer Lopez trial... It's about three people who were shot in a club a little over a year ago." The jury is expected to begin deliberating today.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly