Miss USA Tara Conner has been secretly rehearsing to star as Roxie Hart in the Broadway musical Chicago, sources tell the New York Post. Word is that Conner's singing is pretty good, her dancing not so much, and her acting "nonexistent." But hey, tickets these days are only, what, $150?... Tony Danza waved his finger and mouthed "Stop" to two (I'm guessing) tourists who were brazenly videotaping his Wednesday performance in The Producers, but to no avail. When the curtain came down, Danza told the astoundingly unclassy pair to "Get the hell out," his rep tells the Post.... Carmen Electra will sing and dance - and presumably wear precious little - as the costar of a magic-variety show with Dutch illusionist Hans Klok, bowing May 12 in Vegas, says Us. You know, I had heard that Carmen could make Klok disappear....
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life