Audiences are finding Fox's controversial reality series Temptation Island tough to resist. The show attracted 17.6 million viewers in its second outing Wednesday night up 10 percent from its strong premiere last week and enough to beat a repeat episode of NBC's The West Wing. Island's strong performance comes as Fox agreed to stop promoting the show during such family-friendly fare as Malcolm in the Middle and The Simpsons. Meanwhile, ABC's The Mole which premiered last Tuesday to so-so ratings saw its viewership dip 16 percent in week No. 2. According to Nielsen, the show drew 11.54 million viewers, placing third in its timeslot.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly