Two new midseason shows got off to strong starts Tuesday night. CBS's Supreme Court drama First Monday averaged 15 million viewers to finish No. 1 at 9 pm. ABC's debut of The Chair, meanwhile, was tops at 8 pm among adults 18-49 tying with CBS's resurgent JAG. The John McEnroe-hosted quizzer improved on the network's performance in that time period this season by 43 percent. In related news, the New York Post reports that a contestant on Fox's rival game show, The Chamber, suffered minor burns after spending several minutes inside the show's mechanical contraption. Fox is dismissing the story as a rumor.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic