The Big Apple will help kick off the 2002 NFL season with a massive Times Square bash that is being dubbed the "world's largest tailgate party." Bon Jovi will headline the Sept. 5 event, which takes place just hours before the New York Giants take on the San Francisco 49ers across the Hudson in New Jersey. Mayor Michael Bloomberg hopes the party will provide a boost to businesses struggling since the Sept. 11 terror attacks. Admission is free, but if you're driving in, parking will cost you an arm and a leg. Consider yourself warned.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life