Freelance photographer Wendell Wall is suing Barbra Streisand and her husband, James Brolin, claiming they had conspired with authorities to have him unlawfully arrested earlier this year on suspicion of stalking them, Reuters reports. Wall who admitted he photographed the couple while they were car shopping alleges that his arrest was "committed with evil motive and intent and in callous, reckless and wanton disregard" of his civil rights. In a statement, Streisand and Brolin denied they had ever "requested his incarceration."
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York