Actor/race-car enthusiast Jason Priestley was released from an Indianapolis hospital on Saturday, two weeks after he sustained serious injuries in a crash at the Kentucky Speedway. The 32-year-old former Beverly Hills, 90210 star who broke a vertebra and both feet was transferred to an undisclosed physical rehabilitation center. He is expected to recover fully.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly