Is Britney Spears self-destructing before our very eyes? The pop diva ended her world tour on a sour note Sunday night when she reportedly cut short her final show in Mexico City. In the middle of singing her fifth song oddly enough, "Stronger" Spears apologized, saying, "I'm sorry Mexico. I love you. Bye," Mexico City's Milenio newspaper reports. Minutes later, fans allegedly began hurling Spears-related merchandise and chanting "fraud, fraud." All this comes just days after the 20-year-old was caught flipping the bird to a crowd gathered at an airport in Toluca, about 40 miles from Mexico City. She later insisted that the gesture was meant for the intrusive paparazzi not her Mexican fans. "I'm human too," she later said. "I get mad like everyone else."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life