In the comedy, gay couple Bryan and David (Book of Mormon's Andrew Rannells and The Hangover's Bartha) try to start a family with the help of a surrogate named Goldie (Georgia King). As previously announced, Ellen Barkin will portray Goldie's often racist grandmother.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2