One of the nastiest feuds to rock Hollywood in years has been resolved. Mike Myers and Universal Pictures have settled their bitter dispute surrounding the proposed Dieter film. Universal sued Myers when the actor abruptly dropped out of the project, citing an unsatisfactory script. Myers responded with a countersuit, in which he claimed the studio attempted to bully him into proceeding with the film, based on his offbeat Saturday Night Live character. At one point, Myers was said to have hired a private investigator to dig up dirt on his adversaries. But that's all water under the bridge. As part of the deal, "Myers will write his next original character-based comedy as a co-production for Universal Studios and DreamWorks (which reportedly served as a middleman in the settlement), with Imagine Entertainment producing," Universal said in a statement, which quoted Myers as saying, "I'm glad to put all of this behind me, and I'm looking forward to doing a movie that we can all be proud of."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life