Speaking of drowsy athletes hitting a vaulting horse at top speed, 1978's Faces of Death, which purported to depict actual human and animal deaths, is being resurrected as a low-budget horror flick.... Also per the Hollywood Reporter, Will Farrell and Woody Harrelson are teaming for Semi-Pro, a comedy about the final season of the now-defunct American Basketball Association.... The Farrelly Brothers are directing Baster, a romantic comedy about a woman's longing for a baby.... Per Variety, infamous filmmaker Roman Polanski will cameo as a French police officer who harasses Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan in Rush Hour 3.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One