Finally, we're about to get an answer to the centuries-old question: Can Hobbits do the Shipoopi? The Lord of the Rings is being adapted into a $13 million London musical. Slated to open in spring 2005, the project will feature a cast of 50, lavish sets, a full orchestra and, if it's anything like the movies, a running time that will feel like eternity.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life