Talk about a Law & Order twist! On last night's riveting Law & Order: SVU, we were led to believe that exiting cast member Stephanie March went out with a bang when her character, ADA Alex Cabot, was killed in a drive-by shooting. (Alex was marked for death after she pissed off a crazed drug lord. Never a good idea.) But in the episode's final moments, Alex was revealed to be alive and headed for witness protection. (Her death was just a ruse to throw off the evildoers.) The good news? This means the sublime March who left the show to pursue other projects could return someday! The bad news? For the time being, we'll have to get by without her.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly