Buoyed by another first-place finish from CSI, CBS ranked as the most-watched network last week the first full week of May sweeps. NBC, meanwhile, narrowly beat Fox among advertiser-friendly adults 18-to-49. Still, Fox had plenty to celebrate. Thanks to its strong American Idol lead-in, Bernie Mac attracted 13.8 million viewers its largest audience to date. America, you have good taste.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life