Even from rehab, Lindsay Lohan is hard at work plotting her big comeback. The actress will kick off her first week post-treatment by hosting Chelsea Lately on Monday (11/10c on E!), Entertainment Weekly reports.an interview with Oprah Winfrey and an eight-episode docu-series on OWN as part of her attempt to return to Hollywood's good graces. The interview will air Sunday, Aug. 18 at 9/8c on OWN, but Lohan fans will have to wait until 2014 to watch the reality series.In the meantime, Lohan's latest film The Canyons will be released on video on demand and iTunes Friday, with a limited theatrical release.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life