Surrounded by friends and family including her "love machine" husband Frank and children Cody and Cassidy, Kathie Lee Gifford ended her 15-year stint as co-host of Live! With Regis and Kathie Lee this morning. It brought to a close what partner Regis Philbin described as "the most relentless, exhausting farewell in the history of television." The final episode included numerous clip packages, taped good-byes from David Letterman, Rosie O'Donnell, Susan Lucci and Howie Mandel, and a special appearance by Disney chief Michael Eisner, who presented Gifford with a "Mouscar Award" and a free family trip to Walt Disney World. Citing Live's incredible ratings this week, Eisner then joked, "Maybe we can do this for one more week." At the close of the hour, Philbin serenaded Gifford with a touching song recounting their years together. We'll miss ya, babe.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2