A stuntwoman on the FX drama Justified has sued producers after being severely injured during an accident on set.TMZ, Lisa Hoyle claims that in 2011, a vehicle on set hit a parked car, which then ran over her ankle and threw her to the ground, knocking her unconscious. Hoyle says she sustained an open head fracture, soft-tissue injuries, bruising and lacerations from the incident.Hoyle claims she wasn't aware that the parked car was involved in the stunt because she had been getting a snack when the stunt coordinator held a meeting explaining it.In addition to her injuries, Hoyle and her husband claim that their marriage ended as a direct result of the accident. Both Hoyle and her husband are seeking unspecified damages in the suit.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life