A Los Angeles judge on Tuesday gave former Beverly Hills, 90210 hunk Jason Priestley six months to complete an alcohol counseling program in connection with a 1999 drunken driving charge in which he totaled his silver Porsche, Reuters reports. The 31-year-old actor already completed a five-day work release program, and according to his lawyer, Peter Knecht, "everything's done except the mandatory alcohol program."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life