A 13-year-old Connecticut boy suffered second- and third-degree burns after he mimicked a stunt featured on MTV's popular Jackass series in which star Johnny Knoxville set himself on fire. After watching the Jan. 26 episode of Jackass, Jason Lind poured gasoline on his legs and feet and had a pal light him on fire. (On Jackass, Knoxville, wearing a fire-resistant suit accessorized with steaks, lay across a barbecue while lighter fluid was being squirted on him.) Lind remains hospitalized in critical condition with severe burns on his legs and hands. In a statement, MTV said: "It is made extremely clear through the show, through the use of written and verbal warnings, that none of the stunts featured should be tried at home."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage