Talk about a crossover event! An NBC spokesperson confirms that original Survivor contestants Richard Hatch, Susan Hawk, Dr. Sean Kenniff, Ramona Gray, Gretchen Cordy and Joel Klug will compete on a special episode of The Weakest Link to air sometime during May sweeps. Hosted by fierce British taskmistress Anne Robinson, the quiz show bears a striking similarity to the cutthroat competition on Palau Tiga it calls for a contestant to be voted off at the end of each round. According to Access Hollywood, the payback will begin with Survivor victor Hatch being the first player voted off! TV Guide Online caught up with Hatch last night at the 12th annual GLAAD Media Awards in New York, but the slimmed-down conspirator wouldn't confirm that he was the weakest of Weakest. "I wonder if that's true," he hedged. "Wouldn't that be fun!" Meanwhile, last night's premiere of The Weakest Link proved to be anything but in the ratings winning its timeslot and besting CBS's comedies The King of Queens and Yes, Dear by 46 percent, according to preliminary Nielsen data. The news wasn't so good for ABC, however, which saw its original TV pic When Billie Beat Bobby, starring Holly Hunter, come in a dismal fourth place.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia