Oops, Will & Grace is doing it again stunt casting, that is. As first hinted in the new issue of TV Guide magazine, producers have snagged Britney Spears for a guest shot. Here are the deets: In the April 13 episode, when a Christian TV network takes over "Jack Talk," Spears is brought on as Jack's new religious cohost, even adding her own touches like a cooking segment called "Cruci-fixin's." This is also good news for Spears' husband, Kevin Federline: He is more than welcome to drive her to the NBC studio.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life