OK, we know he simply cannot dance, but can he front a good game show? Crossfire cohost turned MSNBC newsman Tucker Carlson has been tapped to host Who Do You Trust?, a quiz-show pilot produced for CBS by Phil Gurin ( The Weakest Link). As Variety notes, a precedent was set for such an incongruous transition when a former Richard Nixon speechwriter ultimately wound up hosting... anyone, anyone? Win Ben Stein's Money, that's right.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York