The WB outlined its fall plans to advertisers Tuesday morning in New York, and big changes are afoot. The Frog Network is adding two new dramas, the family saga Everwood and the Batman spinoff Birds of Prey, as well as four new comedies, including a Family Affair remake starring Tim Curry and a buddy sitcom featuring Beverly Hills, 90210 alum Jennie Garth and Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes. A weekly repeat of Gilmore Girls kicks off a revamped Sunday night, followed by original episodes of Charmed and Angel. The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, meanwhile, is being paired with Off Centre on Thursdays. Judging by audience reaction, the WB may have a hit on its hands with the new Latino family comedy Greetings from Tucson, which will follow Reba on Fridays at 9 pm/ET. However, clips of its new Thursday night comedies, Family Affair and time travel farce Do Over, did not go over nearly as well. For a glimpse at the WB's new fall schedule, click here.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life