Former Journey frontman Steve Perry has revealed that he recently underwent two surgeries for melanoma, only five months after the love of his life passed away from cancer.his blog last week. "I've had two surgeries in two weeks to remove all the cancer cells and I've been told they think they got it all and no other treatments are required."While Perry, 64, is optimistic about his health, he also opened up about the loss of his girlfriend Kellie Nash in December. Perry sought out Nash after seeing her cameo in the Lifetime movie Five. The couple were together for a year and a half until Nash lost her battle with breast cancer, which ultimately spread to her brain.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life