Rapper K-Ci of K-Ci & Jo Jo has plead no contest to four charges of lewd conduct, the Los Angeles Times reports. Though K-Ci (aka Cedric Hailey) previously denied allegations that he publicly exposed himself during an L.A. concert last December, he's apparently thought better of it. "It was in his best interest to put this matter behind him," said his attorney, Kenneth Markman. "He's regretful of what happened. He just got caught up in the moment."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly