Girl power ruled at the box office over the weekend as two female-driven flicks took the top spots. The Jodie Foster thriller Panic Room remained No. 1 for the second consecutive weekend, grossing another $18.5 million. It edged out the new Ashley Judd military drama High Crimes, which brought in $15 million. Rounding out the top five was Ice Age (No. 3 with $14.3 million), The Rookie (No. 4 with $11.7 million) and National Lampoon's Van Wilder (No. 5 with $7.5 million). Tim Allen's new farce Big Trouble, meanwhile, made little noise: It debuted at No. 8 with just $3.7 million.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before