Girl power ruled at the box office over the weekend as two female-driven flicks took the top spots. The Jodie Foster thriller Panic Room remained No. 1 for the second consecutive weekend, grossing another $18.5 million. It edged out the new Ashley Judd military drama High Crimes, which brought in $15 million. Rounding out the top five was Ice Age (No. 3 with $14.3 million), The Rookie (No. 4 with $11.7 million) and National Lampoon's Van Wilder (No. 5 with $7.5 million). Tim Allen's new farce Big Trouble, meanwhile, made little noise: It debuted at No. 8 with just $3.7 million.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life