Ultraconservative radio talk-show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger says efforts by gays and lesbians to squash her upcoming TV talk show have been "agonizing," according to Time. "I've cried more at times than I would like to admit," she says. Still, she insists, "Not being able to relate normally to a member of the opposite sex is some kind of error." Her syndicated TV show is scheduled to make its debut on Sept. 11.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia