The heirs of late singer and amateur pilot John Denver have settled a wrongful-death lawsuit charging that a faulty fuel valve was to blame for his 1997 plane crash, according to Reuters. "The suit has been settled," confirmed Jim Roop of Gould Electronics, one of the companies named in the suit. "As usual in these things, they are not providing any details, but it is done."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life