Sony Pictures is paying the price for last summer's faux critic scandal. Connecticut officials have fined the studio $325,000 for attributing fake movie reviews to a nonexistent film critic ("David Manning") at a Connecticut newspaper. Sony also has agreed to stop using ads in which company employees pose as moviegoers praising films.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life