It's official: Late Show host David Letterman has decided to stay with CBS and not jump ship to ABC. Sources tell TV Guide Online that Dave signed a five-year contract with the Eye, with options to exit sooner if he so chooses. On Monday night's show, he joked: "CBS, all of a sudden, they can't kiss up to me enough it's crazy. I finally got a get-well card for my bypass surgery two years ago... When I drop dead, there won't be this much press." More seriously, he expressed regret for the Damaclean sword that hung over newsman Ted Koppel's head during negotiations ABC now confirms Nightline will stay put. "He is one of a very small group that represents the highest echelon of broadcast achievement, without question," Letterman said. "He, at very least, deserves the right to determine his own professional future."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly