Grammy-winning country crooner Freddy Fender has hepatitis C and is in need of liver and kidney transplants, Reuters reports. The 63-year-old Texas native best known for his hits "Before the Next Teardrop Falls" and "Wasted Days and Wasted Nights" has already begun dialysis treatments.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic